We build our systems with maximum strength and security in mind
Our clients benefit from a tailored IT Support & Maintenance solution that ensures their IT systems are supported and affordable, whilst ensuring they are compatible, resilient, safe and well protected. Not only that, our solutions offer flexibility to expand as and when your company grows.
we can support your business with managed IT support
Our standard IT support and maintenance solutions would usually include:
- Support of mainstream ‘off the shelf’ software packages
- Ensuring antivirus software updates and other security updates are installed
- Your equipment should regularly be checked to ensure that the latest firmware and software updates are installed
- Creating and maintaining solid data backup solutions with file retention policies in line with GDPR compliance,
- Remote support – we can often fix problems using the internet without having to come to your office, which saves you waiting for an engineer to travel to your premises
- Out of hours support – we are always at the end of a telephone line – at no extra cost
- Emergency system failures – if the system goes down you can ring us straight away and we will help support the system and do the necessary repairs as part of the plan
- Business Continuity Planning – ensuring that systems are in place to overcome disaster, should the unthinkable happen
All this can be done at a fraction of the price of having a dedicated member of specialist IT staff.
Our support plans are entirely bespoke and therefore the prices vary based on the nature of your requirements, the systems you have, and the number of devices and users within the business.
Clients can choose from using a pay-as-you-go solution which is charged by the hour, or they can take advantage of an all-inclusive monthly IT support plan. Our support packages offer a variety of levels and these are tailored specifically to provide the cover that’s right for you.
For extra peace of mind, our monthly plans can include a Service Level Agreement response time to ensure your business remains operational and online, with downtime minimised through preventative measures.
If you’re on a monthly support plan, you’ll benefit from monitoring that alerts us when issues occur or resources are running low, so we can always proactively advise you and ensure continuity of service.
Client confidentiality is important to us and we are happy to include a non disclosure agreement.
- Peace of mind and hassle-free IT support when you need it which will enable your business to run efficiently, whilst minimising downtime in the event of a failure
- Guaranteed response time depending on which level of support package you choose
- Ensures you to focus on your business and the specialist tasks relating to its success, rather than spending time trying to fix something which is not your area of expertise
- Integrity assurance – your business and brand is safeguarded
- Protection of the reputation of the business by preventing issues before they occur
- Future-proofing systems to enable business continuity and growth, & forward planning
- IT Housekeeping – regular scheduled cleaning and updating of systems and firmware with our Gold, Platinum & Platinum + support plans
Consequences may include:
- Potential loss of company data, sometimes irrecoverable loss that can damage reputation and brand, and in the event of a Data Protection Act breach could lead to financial penalties and even custodial sentences if deemed appropriate by the courts (in extreme cases)
- Downtime from work whilst systems are being restored & repaired
- Loss of business revenue, caused by missed deadlines on projects
- Potential threat to reputation of the business in the event customer records are lost or disclosed to unauthorised third parties.